iVeri’s Personal Banking solution “MiBank” allows account holders to utilize the technology at their disposal to access their bank account and perform a range of transactions. Mibank supports voice, mobile phone, internet and email interfaces.
Mibank provides a multi channel, universal user interface to cater for the broadest range of technologies that may be in a bank’s customer’s hands. This means that banks can offer the broadest range of interfaces to let their customers fulfill their banking needs. This enables in the bank to not exclude any customers from banking with them because of limited access to communication channels.
Mibank is designed that a user of the system may use one or multiple channels to access their banking facility.
Mibank provides the user with a uniform interface across all the channels.
Mibank supports financial, informational and automated interactions with the bank.
The key points of Mibank are:
- Mibank identifies the user and not the device/technology been used.
- Mibank is not dependent on any one carrier i.e. Network operators.
- New channels can be added in time.
- The system supports transactional functions, user informational services and automated notifications to users.
- The solution provides a single uniform interface for users and the bank across all channels.
- The solution has a highly configurable user management system.
- Mibank has all the required Audit, Security and Reporting functionality required by banks
- MiBank has the ability to integrate to a range of Core banking/ Transaction Switches.
- The MiBank Solution caters for plugin’s to 3rd party Product providers to allow products like electricity tokens& Prepaid Cellular air time to be sold. Plugin’s will also support Data Feed providers for foreign exchange rates or other information.